KLIK TAU. TIKET BALIK MALAYSIA.

Sunday, March 03, 2013

for my sayang. :)

MEDICAL LOVE LETTER :)

Hi darling,


Hows your anatomy and physiology?


My biochemistry is within normal limits.


I miss u like an ischemic heart miss its blood supply.


I love u as the TB loves the apex of lung.


I care for u like the way IV Taxim and Metrogyl care for a postoperative patient.


I have implanted u in my SA node.


Please don't be the etiology of my heart failure.


Miss you like ventilation.


Take care of your vitals. your love -- Dr.XYZ



-hahahaha...this is toooooo sweet. :D copied from doctorshangout page at facebook.


i dedicated this to my one and only sayang,Sir Izuandi. haha. sayang, u wont read this but i'll make sure one day u will. ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

sapa komen nanti dpt treatment free...hek3