KLIK TAU. TIKET BALIK MALAYSIA.

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Sayang

and im surprised. stuttered. when i opened my inbox.

when i played it, i smiled and i shouted your name several times.

i heard the lyrics and i smiled again. How distance separated us but love always makes us together. If I have the courage i would yell to the world that im glad to have you in my life. In fact, im really glad. :')


For the love that live my life
For the love that makes me smile
For the love that wipe away my tears
For the love that accompanied me every seconds

And it is all about your love.


Im here without you baby
But you are still on my lonely mind
I think about you baby
And i dream about you all the time............



You are the sweetest part of mine. :)


1 comment:

sapa komen nanti dpt treatment free...hek3