KLIK TAU. TIKET BALIK MALAYSIA.

Saturday, December 11, 2010

guys,my second job

tonight i was quite bored!! seriously bored to death!! ggrrr..and i just notice 1 thing...why did when i wanted to book my ticket,i booked on Sunday??why did i'm not going back today??LOL....that was so pathetic!

so,i decided to go through my new hobby....yet, i like it very much~ although i was stuck with my 'numb' idea, but then i keep doing...

and for my second job, i was using 2 software compared to my 1st job..which are Adobe Photoshop and Photoscape...than, it should be more nice...but, i will never satisfied...huh....

i'm doing this for my friends also....with an intention so that she will replace my duty when i was doing practical 3years more..haha..that was a nice thinking!!

no la...just joking...

so, i would like to show my next 'baby'................i did it with lots of love...is it when everyone 'make' a baby they do it with love rite??haha....sorry,it just passing by my mind! :P



hurm......i was keep looking her blog so that i will match this header with her current template...but, because her current template is white in colour ; doc-to-be always used white template ke??haha
so it is easier for me to choose a colour....
and first actually i put a girl's photo rather than the cat...but, i think the cat looks so cute and innocent so i just delete the girl...haha..so,pity....


so,tommorow my flight will be at 3.30 pm.....LOL.....i'm very eager to meet my family and then of course la my sweetheart..:P
okayh, got to go...ready for my big big big luggage!!!
wish me yaaa!!!
daaaaaa


No comments:

Post a Comment

sapa komen nanti dpt treatment free...hek3