membe aku share benda nie kat FB....oleh kerana tidak berpuas hati dengan apa yg ditulis, aku telah menjawab kembali dengan jawapan yg bernas..!!
ahaks!....lihat debator beraksi...
Criterias for becoming a Malaysian Govt Doctor. Theres no need for an aptitude test. Students should consider these requirements:
1. No life outside medicine; this includes dating, sports, clubbing, chores for your parents and visiting the toilet.
ah....aku dating ngan pakwe aku kat hospital...diy,boleh kan?
2. Not to live with your parents. Move out ASAP as they will never understand the ludicrous working hours that u go through. Furthermore, chores are not suitable for u as to rule No. 1.
ala...selama nie pun duk jauh gak ngan mak abah...de pe hal...layannnn....mak abah aku sporting apa....
3. Not to be married until completion of all 4 years of Govt Compulsory service as u will be transferred left and right to some of the most remote Govt clinics in Malaysia. Having hubby and kids to follow you to your new working area may increase high level of stress on all parties. Furthermore, if your spouse is a Govt Doctor, he/she will also be transferred away from u and no matter what appeal is made, KKM will put up a deaf ear (unless u have big cables or of a certain skin color).
giler ke hape nak suh kawin lepas HO...lambat gileerr..! ti anak aku kecik lagi, aku dah mcm nenek dah...kata nak suh capai beberapa billion penduduk..REJECT!
4. If married, no to have children until u finish all 4 years of Govt Compulsory service, as to which u and your spouse will not have much time for your child/children or they end up not recognizing u and refer the Indonesian maid as their mother (change in language patterns commonly follow).
ala.....mak aku kan ada...mesti tolong jaga cucu kan..hikhikhik
6. Able to withstand 36 hours of non stop work and stress without mistakenly labeling Left for Right or uvula for vulva (or Volvo S40)
dah praktis dah time jadi promoter kat jusco....ha, steady arrr derr...de pe hal...
7. To buy a car with complete safety features which includes multiple airbags, ABS, EBD, side-front-rear-top-parallel and diagonal impact bars and seat belts to ensure survivability if u are involved in an accident because your driving resembled a drunkard maniac after working in the hospital for 40 hrs non stop.
aku amik la driver~~ adoi....itu pun susah ke...ada adik2 ramai watpe...ABANG,KAKAK,YAYA,TEAH...amik angah balik keja..!!!
8. Constant supply of coffee
sorry! I anti coffee...talk to my hand...banyak caffein arrr....
9. Nicotine Patch as u will have the urge to start smoking due to overwhelming stress
stress baca al-Quran arrr....selawat ke...ada ke soh smoke!
10. Interest in watching medical sitcoms such as House MD, Scrubs, ER, Grays Anatomy and Chicago Hope to inspire u to continue your life as a doctor as the exciting things u see on TV does not resemble the real life of a Malaysian govt doctor.
aku dah finish HOUSE season 6...settle down bro..!
11. Not to have any pets or plants (not even cactuses) as u will have no time to feed or care for them and eventually all will end up in your mortuary.
takpe,aku alah binatang...binatang pon alah kat aku...zzzzz
12. Able to endure the stench of your own sweat as to when 36 hours "on call" does not permit u time to bathe or freshen up.
time sekolah dulu pun selalu tk mandi sebab takde air...=,=
13. Able to carry on working without food or water over 15 hours. ( I was in OT for 16 hrs without food, water or bathroom breaks). If during fasting month, able to break your fast with ?water for injection? as u had no time to buy food.
mkn gula2 cukupla...kan supply glucose..nak sedap,buh ayam goreng dalam doc coat tu...
14. Able to come to work with fever/cough/illness or physical disability (sprained ankle etc) as to which doctors do not deserve MCs. (My MO was on crutches during rounds)
oooo...aku mmg tak suka layan demam,batuk dan seangkatan dengannya...
15. Able to stand scolding, destructive criticism, kiss ass behaviors, racial bias, finger pointing, scape goating, and in competency from your superiors.
kalau kena marah,depan doc senior tu aku senyum arrr...belakang dia, siap ko aku bahan ko seminggu!!!
16. Able to withstand the jealousy when your friends call u up for some fun and ur stuck in the hospital during on call.
errrrr.......kejam giler kawan2 aku!!!!!!!!!!
benda nie macam buat student takut nak amik medic...kita kena ubah persepsi yg belajar perubatan nie harus skema dan buku 24hours....kedoktoran itu tidak susah..tetapi banyak dan teliti...kalau susah tu mcm
sebab tu aku benci subject nie dari sekolah sampai matrix...hek3...
sapa yang suka m3 and chemistry sila jangan bangkang ek...
aku saman kang...